Who is Dayna Blossom?
Dayna Blossom is licensed in Massage Therapy by the New York State Department of Health. A graduate of the Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy (1987), she was also trained in Shiatsu, Reflexology, Cranial Sacral Therapy, the Alexander Technique, and Prenatal Massage and Myofascial Release.
Where will the massage take place?
Blossom Massage Therapy is located in a historic brownstone building on the Upper West Side. The massage room is spacious, clean and comfortable, with ample natural light and is equipped with an extra-width, fully-adjustable padded table for pregnancy and normal use.
What to expect.
Warm hypoallergenic massage cream and heated fluffy towels along with soothing music and environmental selections add to your relaxation. And in summer, a Blossom massage starts off with cool towels placed at the back of the neck, hands, and feet, to comfort and relax you at the start of your massage.
Blossom combines elements of several disciplines to create a program tailored to your specific needs.
She’ll help you:
- Free your body and mind from deep tension or pain
- Reduce and release stress with positive thought, breath awareness, and stretching
- Improve alignment by using the Alexander Technique
- Identify stress producing physical and mental patterns
Dayna Blossom will assist you with learning how to live with your body.
- Focusing on positive thoughts
- Posture and breath awareness
- Stress management
- Basic nutrition